Cambridge University Press works closely with the global academic
community to deliver the highest quality, peer-reviewed content, as well as a portfolio
of innovative tools and
services to advance learning and research. Together with Cambridge
University, our mission is to advance the work of researchers,
students, lecturers, and librarians worldwide.
Our dynamic book publishing programme embraces digital, traditional and Open Access content, spanning subjects across science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences. In collaboration with authors, societies and publishing partners, we disseminate the very best academic content in the world today.
Publish your book with Cambridge and you will join a community of award-winning authors whose work has helped to shape and influence learning around the world.
Discover the benefits of publishing with Cambridge
- We will find the best combination of digital, traditional and Open Access content for your work, including Cambridge Core, our industry-leading online platform, providing readers with fast, intuitive and easy access to Cambridge content.
- We are world-renowned for publishing the highest quality research with over 440 Cambridge titles having won or received awards since 2014.
- With 50 offices world-wide operating in more than 190 countries we are a publishing house with global sales and marketing reach.
- With published works in over 20 languages, we look at every book individually to see if it has the potential to be translated in other languages.
- You will benefit from a dedicated and expert editorial team throughout the development of your work.
- You will be given your own personal account on Author Hub where you will be able to access online guides and support, view detailed sales and royalty information and receive a 40% author discount on Cambridge books.
Cambridge Core was launched in 2016 and brings together our books and journals onto one platform. Robust, stable and adaptable for future needs, Cambridge Core provides fast and intuitive access to content meaning your work will be made more easily discoverable to researchers, librarians and readers worldwide.
The quality of our publishing is reflected by the number of awards that Cambridge titles are nominated for and receive, across multiple subject areas.
Become a Cambridge author and join a distinguished group of authors whose work has helped to shape and influence learning around the world.
Cambridge Open serves authors and the wider community by publishing high-quality, peer-reviewed Open Access (OA) content.
We support and promote all forms of OA that are financially sustainable. Our Open Access page provides some essential information about the types of OA we offer.