- ISSN: 2040-4700 (Print), 2040-4719 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Cledwyn Thomas European Federation of Animal Science (EAAP)
- Editorial board
Proceedings of the EAAP 2016 Cattle Commission Sessions
Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Gas Emissions and Dust from Livestock (EmiLi 2017), 21-24 May 2017
- Computerized tools help farmers make optimal decisions
- 09 January 2018,
- The animal article of the month for January is ‘Invited review: Helping dairy farmers to improve economic performance utilizing data-driving decision support Data-driven decision-making is a necessity in today’s dairy farm systems.…...
- The importance of protein and energy requirements for hair lambs in tropical conditions
- 07 December 2017,
- The animal article of the month for December is ‘Energy and protein requirements of Santa Ines lambs, a breed of hair sheep‘.…
- Body mobilization and feed intake in hyper-prolific sows – increased focus on nutrient and energy intake
- 09 November 2017,
- The animal article of the month for November is ‘Sows with high milk production had both a high feed intake and high body mobilization‘.…
Single Issue Purchasing
Individual Issues of Advances in Animal Biosciences are available to purchase for £79/$105/€93. If you wish to buy one, please contact our Customer Services team at email@example.com.