- ISSN: 2040-4700 (Print), 2040-4719 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Cledwyn Thomas
- Editorial board
Proceedings of the EAAP 2016 Cattle Commission Sessions
Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Gas Emissions and Dust from Livestock (EmiLi 2017), 21-24 May 2017
- Towards an improved estimation of animal feed efficiency
- 15 June 2018,
- The animal article of the month for July is ‘Isolating the cow-specific part of residual energy intake in lactating dairy cows using random regressions ‘ Improving feed efficiency is essential for sustainable livestock farming: it is expected to reduce feed resources use and to decrease waste and environmental impacts.…...
- Finding fresh ways of tackling Negative Energy Balance in dairy cattle
- 17 May 2018,
- The animal article of the month for June is ‘Integrated regulatory network reveals novel candidate regulators in the development of negative energy balance The biological cycle of milk production for dairy cows is a crucial factor for dairy farmers.…...
- Water Footprinting of beef and sheep production
- 13 April 2018,
- The animal article of the month for May is Water footprinting of pasture-based farms; beef and sheep Agricultural production consumes significant amounts of natural resources, including water, along the supply chain.…...
Single Issue Purchasing
Individual Issues of Advances in Animal Biosciences are available to purchase for £79/$105/€93. If you wish to buy one, please contact our Customer Services team at email@example.com.