- ISSN: 2040-4700 (Print), 2040-4719 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Cledwyn Thomas
- Editorial board
Proceedings of the EAAP 2016 Cattle Commission Sessions
Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Gas Emissions and Dust from Livestock (EmiLi 2017), 21-24 May 2017
- Managing egg incubation to benefit chicken bone strength
- 16 March 2018,
- The animal article of the month for April is ‘Incubation and hatch management: consequences for bone mineralization in Cobb 500 meat chickens‘ Following two field observations of newly hatched chicks that had soft bones and were having difficulty standing, we wanted to find out what causes soft bones and, what could be done to prevent this from occurring in the future. We also wanted to improve the standing ability of meat chickens.…...
- Acceleration of growth disturbs health
- 06 March 2018,
- The animal article of the month for March is ‘Invited review: resource allocation mismatch as pathway to disproportionate growth in farm animals – prerequisite Resources are nutrients and energy which must be properly used during growth and development, and later on for performance.…...
- The Global Livestock Environmental Assessment Model (GLEAM)
- 06 February 2018,
- The animal article of the month for February is ‘Invited review: a position on The Global Livestock Environmental Assessment Model (GLEAM)‘ The livestock sector is one of the fastest growing subsectors of the agricultural economy and it makes a major contribution to global food supply and economic development.…...
Single Issue Purchasing
Individual Issues of Advances in Animal Biosciences are available to purchase for £79/$105/€93. If you wish to buy one, please contact our Customer Services team at email@example.com.