- ISSN: 2040-4700 (Print), 2040-4719 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Cledwyn Thomas
- Editorial board
- How to increase litter size in rabbits?
- 15 February 2019,
- The animal article of the month for March is ‘Correlated responses on litter size traits and survival traits after two-stage selection for ovulation rate and Litter size is the most important economic trait in prolific species and the only selection criteria for maternal rabbit commercial lines.…...
- Improving dairy herd health management programs
- 17 January 2019,
- The animal article of the month for February is ‘Effects of a participatory approach, with systematic impact matrix analysis in herd health planning in organic There is a strong focus on animal health and welfare in organic farming, and herd health and production management services are therefore important.…...
- Fish welfare in research and aquaculture
- 19 December 2018,
- The animal article of the month for January is ‘Review: Assessing fish welfare in research and aquaculture, with a focus on European directives‘ In recent years, teleost fish have been increasingly exploited as animal models for scientific research in both the biomedical and ecological fields by using various ‘omics’ approaches, as they offer several practical advantages compared with mammals or other vertebrates.…...
Single Issue Purchasing
Individual Issues of Advances in Animal Biosciences are available to purchase for £79/$105/€93. If you wish to buy one, please contact our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org