- ISSN: 2040-4700 (Print), 2040-4719 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Cledwyn Thomas
- Editorial board
- Predicting eating quality of beef: the myth is becoming a reality
- 22 March 2019,
- Consumers want beef that is safe, nutritious and of predictable eating quality. Beef traits should match these expectations. Two recently published papers reviewed...
- Salivary biomarkers of sexual development for hormone-free pig reproduction
- 19 March 2019,
- The animal article of the month for April is ‘Salivary and urinary metabolome analysis for pre-puberty-related biomarkers identification in porcine’ In pig farms, creation of batches of sows has developed extensively due to advantages for the management of reproductive females and offspring.…...
- How to increase litter size in rabbits?
- 15 February 2019,
- The animal article of the month for March is ‘Correlated responses on litter size traits and survival traits after two-stage selection for ovulation rate and Litter size is the most important economic trait in prolific species and the only selection criteria for maternal rabbit commercial lines.…...
Single Issue Purchasing
Individual Issues of Advances in Animal Biosciences are available to purchase for £79/$105/€93. If you wish to buy one, please contact our Customer Services team at email@example.com