- ISSN: 2040-4700 (Print), 2040-4719 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Cledwyn Thomas
- Editorial board
- Livestock (grazing) systems provide a large diversity of ecosystem services
- 14 November 2018,
- The animal article of the month for December is ‘Perception of livestock ecosystem services in grazing area‘ The interaction between livestock systems and their respective environments is complex.…...
- A promising approach to optimize pig genomics
- 11 October 2018,
- The animal article of the month for November is ‘Genotype imputation from various low-density SNP panels and its impact on accuracy of genomic breeding values The rapid increase in the world population, which is expected to reach 9.8 billion in 2050, needs to be accompanied by a substantial increase in food production.…...
- Changes in livestock farming required
- 14 September 2018,
- The animal article of the month for October is ‘Opinion paper: What needs to be changed for successful future livestock farming in Europe?’ The authors of this opinion paper formulate that the future success of the European livestock farming sector is at a critical stage, at least if success includes besides positive economic output, non-market values such as public acceptance of practices and sustainability issues.…...
Single Issue Purchasing
Individual Issues of Advances in Animal Biosciences are available to purchase for £79/$105/€93. If you wish to buy one, please contact our Customer Services team at email@example.com