- ISSN: 2057-0198 (Print), 2057-0201 (Online)
- Editors: Surya Deva School of Law, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong , Anita Ramasastry University of Washington School of Law in Seattle, USA , Michael Santoro Santa Clara University, USA and Florian Wettstein University of St Gallen, Switzerland
- Editorial board
- Launch of the 2017 UN Forum on Business and Human Rights blog series: realizing access to effective remedy
- 27 September 2017,
- Introduction The annual Forum on Business and Human Rights is the UN’s platform for multi-stakeholder dialogue to assess the progress made by states and business enterprises in moving the three pillars of “Protect, Respect and Remedy” of the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights from paper to practice.…...
- No Longer Business as Usual: Citizens’ emerging role in enforcing the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights in Zimbabwe
- 26 September 2017,
- According to the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs) the responsibility to respect human rights requires that business enterprises: “Avoid...