View all Google Scholar citations for this article.
View all citations for
this article on Scopus
1. Levinas, E. Ethics and Infinity, Conversations with Philippe Nemo. Cohen RA, trans. Duquesne: University Press; 1985.
2. Morgan, M. Discovering Levinas. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press; 2007.
3. Putnam, H. Jewish Philosophy as a Guide to Life. Bloomington: Indiana University Press; 2008.
4. Girgus, S. Levinas and the Cinema of Redemption: Time, Ethics and the Feminine. New York: Columbia University Press; 2010.
5. Stanford Encyclopedia of Ethics. Online Version; 2006. http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/levinas/ (last accessed March 2011).
6. See note 1, Levinas 1985, at 1.
7. See note 1, Levinas 1985, at 2.
8. See note 1, Levinas 1985, at 3.
9. Grossman V. Life and Fate. New York: New York Review of Books; 1985, at 805–6.
10. See note 1, Levinas 1985, at 76–7.
11. See note 3, Putnam 2008, at 68.
12. See note 3, Putnam 2008, at 86.
13. See note 3, Putnam 2008, at 74.
14. Weisel, E. Messengers of God, Biblical Portraits and Legends. New York: Simon and Schuster; 1976.
Email your librarian or administrator to recommend adding this journal to your organisation's collection.
Full text views reflects the number of PDF downloads, PDFs sent to Google Drive, Dropbox and Kindle and HTML full text views.
Abstract views reflect the number of visits to the article landing page.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between <date>. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed