This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
3. JE Williams , AD Whittemore . Comparison of six methods of detecting Salmonella typhimurium infection in chickens. Avian Dis 1976; 20: 728–34.
7. APA Mockett , JH Darbyshire . Comparative studies with an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. (ELISA) for antibodies to avian infectious bronchitis virus. Avian Pathol 1981; 10: 1–10.
8. C Baxter-Jones , M Grant , RC Jones , GPA Wilding . A comparison of three methods for detecting antibodies to turkey rhinotracheitis virus. Avian Pathol 1989; 18: 91–8.
9. DJ Briggs , JK Skeeles . An enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for detecting antibodies to Pasteurella multocida in chickens. Avian Dis 1983; 28: 208–15.
10. RM Hatfield , BA Morris , RR Henry . Development of an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the detection of humoral antibody to Pasteurella anatipestifer. Avian Pathol 1987; 16: 123–40.
19. TJ Humphrey , A Baskerville , H Chart , B Rowe . Infection of egg-laying hens with Salmonella enteritidis PT4 by oral inoculation. Vet Rec 1989; 125: 531–2.
20. RAJ Nicholas , GA Cullen . Development and application of an ELISA for detecting antibodies to Salmonella enteritidis in chicken flocks. Vet Rec 1991; 128: 74–6.
21. TJ Humphrey , A Baskerville , H Chart , B Rowe , A Whitehead . Salmonella enteritidis PT4 infection in specific pathogen free hens: influence of infecting dose. Vet Rec 1991; 129: 482–5.
26. PA Barrow , MA Lovell . Experimental infection of egg-laying hens with Salmonella enteritidis phage type 4. Avian Pathol 1991; 20: 335–48.
27. PA Barrow , A Berchieri , O Al-Haddad . The serological response of chickens to infection with Salmonella gallinarum-pullorum detected by ELISA. Avian Dis 1992; 36: 227–36.
29. ME Rose , E Orlans . Immunoglobulins in the egg, embryo and young chick. Development Compar Immunol 1981; 5: 15–20.
31. TH Piela , GM Gulka , VJ Yates , PW Chang . Use of egg yolk in serological tests (ELISA and HI) to detect antibody to Newcastle disease, infectious bronchitis and Mycoplasma gallispeticum. Avian Dis 1984; 28: 877–83.
32. HO Mohammed , R Yamamoto , TE Carpenter , HB Ortmayer . A statistical model to optimize enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay parameters for detection of Mycoplasma gallisepticum and M. synoviae antibodies in egg yolk. Avian Dis 1986; 30: 389–97.
34. RAJ Nicholas , SJ Andrews . Detection of antibody to Salmonella enteritidis and S. typhimurium in the yolk of hens' eggs. Vet Rec 1991; 128: 98–100.
37. N Bumstead , PA Barrow . Genetics of resistance to Salmonella typhimurium in newly hatched chicks. Brit Poult Sci 1988; 29: 521–9.
40. S McLeod , PA Barrow . Lipopolysaccharide-specific IgG in egg yolk from two chicken flocks infected with Salmonella enteritidis. Lett Appl Microbiol 1991; 13: 294–7.
44. PA Barrow . Serological analysis for antibodies to S. enteritidis. Vet Rec 1991; 128: 43–4.
46. GA Cullen , RAJ Nicholas . Serological analysis for antibodies to S. enteritidis. Vet Rec 1991; 128: 387–8.