This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
4. LA Corner , RH Barrett , AW Lepper , V Lewis , CW Pearson . A survey of mycobacteriosis of feral pigs in the Northern Territory. Aust Vet J 1981; 57: 537–42.
5. Y Morita . S Maruyama , Y Katsube . Prevalence of atypical mycobacteriosis in slaughtered swine in Gunma prefecture and the serovars of the isolates. J Vet Med Sci 1994; 56; 475–9.
6. DS Prince , DD Peterson , RM Steiner , Infection with Mycobacterium avium complex in patients without predisposing conditions. New Eng J Med 1989; 321: 863.
7. M Debrunner . M Salfinger , O Brändli , A Von Graevenitz . Epidemiology and clinical significance of non-tuberculous Mycobacteria in patients negative for human immunodeficiency virus in Switzerland. Clin Infect Dis 1992; 15: 330–45.
8. LS Young , CB Inderlied , OG Berlin , MS Gottlieb . Mycobacterial infection in AIDS patient, with an emphasis on the Mycobacterium avium complex. Rev Infect Dis 1986; 8: 1024–33.
13. PM Hopewell , M Cynamon , J Starke , M Iseman . R O'Brien . General guidelines for the evaluation of new antimycobacterial drugs for the treatment of systematic mycobacterial infection. Clin Infect Dis 1992; 15: 282–95. (Suppl 1).
21. JJ McFadden . PD Butcher . J Thompson . R Chiodini . J Hermon-Taylor . The use of DNA probes identifying restriction-fragment length polymorphisms to examine the Mycobacterium avium complex. Mol Microbiol 1987; 1: 283–91.
26. JN Maslow . ME Mulligan RD Arbeit . Molecular epidemiology: Application of contemporary techniques to the typing of microorganisms. Clin Infect Dis 1993; 17: 153–64.
27. RD Arbeit . A Slutsky . TW Barber . Genetic diversity among strains of Mycobacterium avium causing monoclonal and polyclonal bacteremia in patients with AIDS. J Infect Dis 1993; 167: 1384–90.
28. N Burns . RJ Wallace . ME Schultz . Nosocomial outbreak of respiratory tract colonization with Mycobacterium fortuitum: demonstration of the usefulness of pulsed-field gel electrophoresis in an epidemiological investigation. Am Rev Res Dis 1991; 144: 1153–9.
30. CF Von Reyn , JN Maslow , TW Barber , JO Falkinham , RD Arbeit . Persistent colonisation of potable water as a source of Mycobacterium avium infection in AIDS. Lancet 1994; 343: 1137–1141.
32. LG Wayne , RC Good , A Tsang . Serovar determination and molecular taxonomic correlation in Mycobacterium avium, Mycobacterium intracellulare, and Mycobacterium scrofulaceum; a cooperative study of the international working group on mycobacterial taxonomy. Int J Syst Bacteriol 1993; 43: 482–489.
42. JM Grange , MD Yates , E Boughton . The avian tubercle bacillus and its relatives. J Appl Bacteriol 1990; 68: 411–31.