This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. D Cohen , M Billingsley . Europeans are left to their own devices. BMJ. 2011;342:d2748.
2. GD Curfman , RF Redberg . Medical devices–balancing regulation and innovation. N Engl J Med. 2011;365:975–977.
3. A Sedrakyan , D Marinac-Dabic , SL Normand , A Mushlin , T Gross . A framework for evidence evaluation and methodological issues in implantable device studies. Med Care. 2010;48 (Suppl):S121–S128.
4. AJ Sutton , KR Abrams . Bayesian methods in meta-analysis and evidence synthesis. Stat Methods Med Res. 2001;10:277–303.
5. L Pibouleau , S Chevret . Bayesian statistical method was underused despite its advantages in the assessment of implantable medical devices. J Clin Epidemiol. 2010;64:270–279.
6. CE McCarron , EM Pullenayegum , L Thabane , R Goeree , JE Tarride . The importance of adjusting for potential confounders in Bayesian hierarchical models synthesising evidence from randomised and non-randomised studies: An application comparing treatments for abdominal aortic aneurysms. BMC Med Res Methodol. 2010;10:64.
7. TC Prevost , KR Abrams , DR Jones . Hierarchical models in generalized synthesis of evidence: An example based on studies of breast cancer screening. Stat Med. 2000;19:3359–3376.
8. RP Benitez , MT Silva , J Klem , E Veznedaroglu , RH Rosenwasser . Endovascular occlusion of wide-necked aneurysms with a new intracranial microstent (Neuroform) and detachable coils. Neurosurgery. 2004;54:1359–1367.
9. A Biondi , V Janardhan , JM Katz , et al.Neuroform stent-assisted coil embolization of wide-neck intracranial aneurysms: Strategies in stent deployment and midterm follow-up. Neurosurgery. 2007;61:460–468; discussion 468–469.
11. A Gordhan , D Invergo . Stent-assisted aneurysm coil embolization: Safety and efficacy at a low-volume center. Neurol Res. 2011;33:942–946.
12. P Jabbour , C Koebbe , E Veznedaroglu , RP Benitez , R Rosenwasser . Stent-assisted coil placement for unruptured cerebral aneurysms. Neurosurg Focus. 2004;17:E10.
13. Y Kadkhodayan , CT Somogyi , DT III Cross , et al.Technical, angiographic and clinical outcomes of Neuroform 1, 2, 2 Treo and 3 devices in stent-assisted coiling of intracranial aneurysms. J Neurointerv Surg. 2012;4:368–374.
15. YJ Lee , DJ Kim , SH Suh , et al.Stent-assisted coil embolization of intracranial wide-necked aneurysms. Neuroradiology. 2005;47:680–689.
16. G Liang , X Gao , Z Li , X Wei , H Xue . Neuroform stent-assisted coiling of intracranial aneurysms: A 5 year single-center experience and follow-up. Neurol Res. 2010;32:721–727.
17. S Sani , KW Jobe , DK Lopes . Treatment of wide-necked cerebral aneurysms with the Neuroform2 Treo stent. A prospective 6-month study. Neurosurg Focus. 2005;18:E4.
18. E Wajnberg , JM de Souza , E Marchiori , EL Gasparetto . Single-center experience with the Neuroform stent for endovascular treatment of wide-necked intracranial aneurysms. Surg Neurol. 2009;72:612–619.
19. I Wanke , A Doerfler , S Goericke , et al.Treatment of wide-necked intracranial aneurysms with a self-expanding stent: Mid-term results. Zentralbl Neurochir. 2005;66:163–169.
20. A Agresti , BA Coull . Approximate is better than “exact” for interval estimation of binomial proportions. Am Stat. 1998;52:119–126.
21. JP Higgins , SG Thompson . Quantifying heterogeneity in a meta-analysis. Stat Med. 2002;21:1539–1558.
22. TC Smith , DJ Spiegelhalter , A Thomas . Bayesian approaches to random-effects meta-analysis: A comparative study. Stat Med. 1995;14:2685–2699.
23. DJ Spiegelhalter , KR Abrams , JP Myles . Bayesian approaches to clinical trials and health-care evaluation. New York: Wiley; 2004.
25. D Spiegelhalter , N Best , BP Carlin , A Van der Linde . Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit. J R Statist Soc B. 2002;64:583–639.