This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
(2) A. Brunel and L. Sucheston On B-convex Banach spaces. Math. Systems Theory 7 (1974), 294–299.
(3) M. M. Day Some more uniformly convex spaces. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 47 (1941), 504–507.
(5) R. Huff Banach spaces which are nearly uniformly convex. Rocky Mountain J. Maths. 10 (1980), 743–749.
(6) E. Leonard Banach sequence spaces. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 54 (1976), 245–265.
(7) E. J. McShane Linear functionals on certain Banach spaces. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 1 (1950), 402–408.
(10) M. A. Smith and B. Turett Rotundity inLebesgue-Bochner function spaces. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 257 (1980), 105–118.