This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. EL Baker , JP Koplan . Strengthening the Nation's public health infrastructure: historic challenges, unprecedented opportunities. Health Affairs. 2002;21:15-27.
2. M Beeuwkes Buntin , MF Burke , MC Hoaglin , et al. The benefits of health information technology: A review of the recent literature shows predominantly positive results. Health Affairs. 2011;30:464-471.
5. AG Fiks , RW Grundmeir , LM Biggs , et al. Impact of clinical alerts within an electronic health record on routine childhood immunization in an urban pediatric population. Pediatrics. 2007;120:707-714.
7. R Benjamin . Finding my way to electronic health records. N Engl J Med. 2010;363:505-506.
8. SH Brown , LF Fischetti , G Graham , et al. Use of electronic health records in disaster response: the experience of Department of Veterans Affairs after hurricane Katrina. Am J Public Health. 2007;97:S136-S141.
12. E Maxson , S Jain , M Kendall , et al. The regional extension center program: helping physicians meaningfully use health information technology. Ann Intern Med. 2010;153:666-670.