- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0034-4125 (Print), 1469-901X (Online)
- Editor: Yujin Nagasawa Department of Philosophy|University of Birmingham|Edgbaston|Birmingham, B15 2TT|
- Editorial board
Maria Rosa Antognazza (1964-2023)
It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Professor Maria Rosa Antognazza, an esteemed member of our journal's editorial board, on Tuesday, March 28th, after a short illness. Professor Antognazza was a former president of the British Society for the Philosophy of Religion and an accomplished scholar in the philosophy of religion, the history of philosophy, and epistemology. She authored numerous books, including Leibniz: A Very Short Introduction (Oxford University Press, 2016), Leibniz: An Intellectual Biography (Cambridge University Press, 2009), Leibniz on the Trinity and the Incarnation: Reason and Revelation in the Seventeenth Century (Yale University Press, 2007) and Thinking with Assent: Renewing a Traditional Account of Knowledge and Belief (Oxford University Press, forthcoming). We extend our deepest sympathies to her family, friends and colleagues during this difficult time.
'Leibniz de Deo Trino: philosophical aspects of Leibniz's conception of the Trinity' - Professor Antognazza's paper published in the March 2001 issue of Religious Studies
- 13 February 2023,
- The CDC reports that more than 1 in 2 women in the US have experienced sexual violence. As the ecclesial body of Christ, the church has both a graced capacity...
- 17 January 2023,
- Attuning Job with modern poetry of disability offers an opportunity to unseat some of the easy (or ableist) connections between Job and disability and to explore...
- 25 July 2022,
- Critical Pakistan Studies will be the first international journal devoted to the study of Pakistan and its peopleJournal will be interdisciplinary and open Cambridge University Press is to publish the world’s first international journal devoted to the study of Pakistan and its people.…...