1. 8 February 2013, Marsh, in Antwerp, Belgium. Karl Moens, Vice President Marsh Belgium, Claims Liability Manager Marine Practice.
2. 1 February 2013, Swiss Re. Bernard Tettamanti, Leader of Environmental Expert Group concerning ELD for Insurance Europe. Pierre Henri Francfort, expert on energy issues within Swiss Re
3. 19 February 2013, company lawyer of ExxonMobil, in Brussels, Belgium.
4. 22 February 2013, Staatstoezicht op de Mijnen (State Supervision of Mines), The Netherlands (in The Hague, Netherlands). Jan de Jong, Inspector-General.
5. 25 February 2013, International Association of Oil and Gas Producers (OGP), in Brussels, Belgium. Industry representatives from OGP: Rachel Bonfante (OGP), Interim Director of EU Affairs; Ben Dillon (Noble Energy); Barry Heagin (BG Group); Alexander Kerst (BP); Barry King (Conoco Phillips); Paul Lawson (BP); Steve Regulski (Nexen); Daniel Riesen (Shell); Marijke Schurmans (ExxonMobil); Arjiane Waayer (Shell).
6. 26 February 2013, RSA Insurance Group, London (Skype meeting). Phil Bell, Group Casualty Director.
7. 5 March 2013, Deep Water Horizon Fund (Gulf Coast Claims Facility [GCCF]), St. Louis, MO. Kent D. Syverud, independent trustee.
8. 6 March 2013, Noble Energy, Houston, TX (Skype meeting). Gary Maddock, Director of Risk and Insurance; Gerald Stevenson, Vice President and Treasurer.
9. 12 March 2013, Munich Re, in Munich, Germany. Ina Ebert; Christian Lahnstein; Hermann Kramer, Executive Manager Corporate Underwriting Casualty Munich Re; Rechtsanwältin Kristina Meyer-Rutkowski, Governmental Affairs Munich Re; Nicolas Rönneberg.
10. 13 March 2013, BP, in Brussels, Belgium. Alexander Kerst, Advisor European Government Affairs; Paul Lawson, BP Exploration Operating Company (Aberdeen); Patrick Daniel; Collin Wannell (Board Member of OPOL).
11. 14 March 2013, Shell, in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Daniel Riesen; Gerald W. Kok, Corporate Treasury.
12. 20 March 2013, IMO. E-mail exchange with Richard Mason, accredited representative of the European Commission (EC) to the International Maritime Organization (IMO).
13. 27 March 2013, OPOL, Brussels, Belgium. Niall Scott, Managing Director of OPOL; Collin Wannell, Chairman of the Board of OPOL.
14. 29 April 2013, Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC), UK. Wendy Kennedy, Head of Offshore Oil and Gas at the Department of Trade and Industry.
15. 1 May 2013, International Group of P&I Clubs, London. David Baker.