ASA 2019 contest terms and conditions
Terms and conditions: Win an Amazon Echo Plus at ASA 2019
- Leave your name and email address on our ASA stand via our survey/Cambridge Alert cards to enter the competition. Subscribing to our contact list to receive email alerts about new books and journals is optional.
- One entry per person.
- One entry will be randomly selected by Friday 29th November 2019, and the winner will be contacted by email and sent their Amazon Echo Plus (2nd generation).
- The competition will close at the discretion of the Cambridge booth on Sunday 24th November 2019
- Cambridge reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel an offer at any time
- Incomplete entry forms will be deemed invalid
- Entries are limited to one per person
- Entries must be submitted via the form on the iPad and Cambridge Alert cards and entry is restricted to one per person. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- All entries must be received by the time the stand closes on Sunday 24###sup/sup### November 2019
- Cambridge reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any revised version will be effective immediately once displayed on this website.
- In the event that these Terms and Conditions are translated into any language other than English, the terms of the English language version shall prevail in the event of any conflict
- Employees of Cambridge University Press and associated companies will not be eligible to participate
- These entry rules form part of the terms and conditions and it is a condition of entry that the rules are accepted as final
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English laws. Any dispute arising out of the prize draw or wheel game shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts
- In the event of any comments or questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by e-mail The Legal Services Department at email@example.com or writing to The Legal Services Department, Cambridge University Press, University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge. CB2 8BS, England