- Access: Full
- Open access
- ISSN: 2058-850X (Print), 2056-354X (Online)
- Editors: Dr Rohan Deb Roy University of Reading, UK, and Dr Simon Werrett University College London, UK
- Editorial board
Volume 5. Learning by the Book: Manuals and Handbooks in the History of Science
- 29 March 2021,
- People facing plague and quarantine in early modern Europe also turned to astrologers. But rather than being chastised for supporting a ‘pseudoscience’, these...
- 24 March 2021,
- ...the observatory staff, the largest portion of whom were adolescent boys hired to do computational work, had to be managed too. Airy worked hard to deskill...
- 11 May 2021,
- BSHS Engagement Fellowship Opportunity Job title: Collection Cataloguer Contract: temporary Hours: 10 hours per week over 2 months Pay: £11.03 p/h (£21,500...
- 30 April 2021,
- Dear BSHS member, I write with news of BSHS’s latest activities, and to report back on Council’s most recent meeting, held just over a week ago. Our postgraduate...
- 25 March 2021,
- The British Society for the History of Science (BSHS) invites session proposals for the first BSHS Virtual Conference. The virtual conference will take place...