- Access: Full
- Open access
- ISSN: 2058-850X (Print), 2056-354X (Online)
- Editors: Dr Jon Agar University College London, UK and Dr Simon Werrett University College London, UK
- Editorial board
BJHS Themes is a collaborative venture between the British Society for the History of Science and Cambridge University Press aimed at establishing the first fully open access journal for the history of science community. It aims to publish open access, scholarly and engaging collections of history of science papers, which address provocative themes, and which will be free for readers and offer no financial barrier to publication for authors. Like its sister publication, British Journal for the History of Science, BJHS Themes is a journal of the British Society for the History of Science, a major learned society for its subject.
Articles from the latest volume
- New ‘Perspective’ section in the BJHS
- 22 May 2018,
- The British Journal for the History of Science is pleased to announce a new ‘Perspective’ section to appear semi-regularly in the Journal from 2019 onwards....
- 2018 Pickstone Prize Longlist
- 16 May 2018,
- Established to commemorate the historian of science Professor John Pickstone, the Pickstone Prize is awarded every two years to the best scholarly book in the...
- Consortium for History of Science, Technology and Medicine Research Fellowships 2018/19
- 15 May 2018,
- The Consortium for History of Science, Technology and Medicine brings together educational, cultural and scientific institutions to promote public and academic...