- Access: Full
- Open access
- ISSN: 2058-850X (Print), 2056-354X (Online)
- Editors: Dr Jon Agar University College London, UK and Dr Simon Werrett University College London, UK
- Editorial board
BJHS Themes is a collaborative venture between the British Society for the History of Science and Cambridge University Press aimed at establishing the first fully open access journal for the history of science community. It aims to publish open access, scholarly and engaging collections of history of science papers, which address provocative themes, and which will be free for readers and offer no financial barrier to publication for authors. Like its sister publication, British Journal for the History of Science, BJHS Themes is a journal of the British Society for the History of Science, a major learned society for its subject.
Articles from the latest volume
- Events at the Museum of the History of Science, Oxford (July-Sept 2018)
- 12 July 2018,
- You can download the programme as a pdf here. DISPLAYS WOMEN IN SCIENCE: Portraits, Archive Material, Trails and Talks Basement Gallery March – December 2018...
- 2018 BSHS Pickstone Prize Shortlist
- 28 June 2018,
- The British Society for the History of Science (BSHS) Pickstone Prize is this country’s most prestigious award for the best scholarly book in the history of...
- Booking now open: ‘Science and the First World War: the aftermath’, Royal Society, 13 September 2018
- 16 June 2018,
- Booking is now open for this one-day conference at the Royal Society on Thursday 13 September 2018. The conference is the third and final event in a series...