- Access: Full
- Open access
- ISSN: 2058-850X (Print), 2056-354X (Online)
- Editors: Dr Jon Agar University College London, UK and Dr Simon Werrett University College London, UK
- Editorial board
BJHS Themes is a collaborative venture between the British Society for the History of Science and Cambridge University Press aimed at establishing the first fully open access journal for the history of science community. It aims to publish open access, scholarly and engaging collections of history of science papers, which address provocative themes, and which will be free for readers and offer no financial barrier to publication for authors. Like its sister publication, British Journal for the History of Science, BJHS Themes is a journal of the British Society for the History of Science, a major learned society for its subject.
Worlds of Science for Children and Young People, 1830-1991
- BSHS ‘Great Exhibitions’ Prize Open for Entries
- 18 September 2018,
- The BSHS Outreach and Education Committee is pleased to announce the opening of its fifth 'Great Exhibitions' competition. This prize is a biennial award for...
- 2018 Pickstone Prize – Winner Announced
- 17 September 2018,
- The 2018 BSHS Pickstone Prize has been awarded to Michael Wintroub for his book The Voyage of Thought: Navigating Knowledge across the Sixteenth-Century World...
- Have you had research funding? Info request from BSHS
- 30 August 2018,
- The Council of the British Society for the History of Science is seeking to gain a better understanding of the extent to which HPS and STS are benefitting from...