- Access: Full
- Open access
- ISSN: 2058-850X (Print), 2056-354X (Online)
- Editors: Dr Jon Agar University College London, UK and Dr Simon Werrett University College London, UK
- Editorial board
BJHS Themes is a collaborative venture between the British Society for the History of Science and Cambridge University Press aimed at establishing the first fully open access journal for the history of science community. It aims to publish open access, scholarly and engaging collections of history of science papers, which address provocative themes, and which will be free for readers and offer no financial barrier to publication for authors. Like its sister publication, British Journal for the History of Science, BJHS Themes is a journal of the British Society for the History of Science, a major learned society for its subject.
Worlds of Science for Children and Young People, 1830-1991
- Call for Papers: Health, Care and the Emotions Conference (Deadline 1st May)
- 23 March 2019,
- The Surgery & Emotion project is pleased to share the CFP for its upcoming interdisciplinary conference, 'Health, Care and the Emotions', which will take...
- Travel Guide: Tide & Time exhibition, National Oceanography Centre, Liverpool
- 22 March 2019,
- By Helen Mair Rawsthorne Have you ever thought about how we were able to predict the tides before the advent of digital computers? The very first attempts...
- ESHS 1st Young Scholars Conference: Transcultural knowledge (Paris Observatory, September 10th – 12th, 2019)
- 18 March 2019,
- The Young Scholars Network of the European Society for the History of Science was founded to better integrate graduate students and early career researches...