- Access: Full
- Open access
- ISSN: 2058-850X (Print), 2056-354X (Online)
- Editors: Dr Jon Agar University College London, UK and Dr Simon Werrett University College London, UK
- Editorial board
BJHS Themes is a collaborative venture between the British Society for the History of Science and Cambridge University Press aimed at establishing the first fully open access journal for the history of science community. It aims to publish open access, scholarly and engaging collections of history of science papers, which address provocative themes, and which will be free for readers and offer no financial barrier to publication for authors. Like its sister publication, British Journal for the History of Science, BJHS Themes is a journal of the British Society for the History of Science, a major learned society for its subject.
Articles from the latest volume
- CFA: BSHS Communications Officer
- 19 July 2018,
- The British Society for the History of Science is looking for a part-time BSHS Communications Officer to look after the website, promote the Society through...
- 2018 Singer Prize winner announced
- 18 July 2018,
- The BSHS is delighted to announce the winner and runner-up for the 2018 Singer Prize, which is awarded every two years to the writer of an unpublished essay,...
- Science and the First World War: the aftermath
- 16 July 2018,
- Booking is now open for this one-day conference at the Royal Society on Thursday 13 September 2018. The conference is the third and final event in a series...