- Access: Full
- Open access
- ISSN: 2058-850X (Print), 2056-354X (Online)
- Editors: Dr Jon Agar University College London, UK and Dr Simon Werrett University College London, UK
- Editorial board
BJHS Themes is a collaborative venture between the British Society for the History of Science and Cambridge University Press aimed at establishing the first fully open access journal for the history of science community. It aims to publish open access, scholarly and engaging collections of history of science papers, which address provocative themes, and which will be free for readers and offer no financial barrier to publication for authors. Like its sister publication, British Journal for the History of Science, BJHS Themes is a journal of the British Society for the History of Science, a major learned society for its subject.
Articles from the latest volume
- Upcoming Events at the Royal Institution
- 17 January 2018,
- Frankenstein and its Legacy Tuesday 23 January, 7.00pm – 8.30pm Frankenstein is still relevant today as it was 200 years ago, and Shelley's creature lives on,...
- 2018 BSHS Undergraduate Dissertation Archive Grants
- 14 January 2018,
- The BSHS is delighted to announce that applications for the Undergraduate Dissertation Archive Grants are now open. Are you an undergraduate student writing...
- CFP: Science and the First World War: the aftermath
- 13 January 2018,
- Call for papers As part of a series of Europe-wide conferences on the history of science during the First World War, this one-day conference will be held at...