1. Moores, CJ, Miller, J, Daniels, LA, et al. (2018) Pre–post evaluation of a weight management service for families with overweight and obese children, translated from the efficacious lifestyle intervention Parenting, Eating and Activity for Child Health (PEACH). Br J Nutr 119, 1434–1445.
2. Magarey, AM, Perry, RA, Baur, LA, et al. (2011) A parent-led family-focused treatment program for overweight children aged 5 to 9 years: the PEACH RCT. Pediatrics 127, 214–222.
3. George, BJ, Beasley, TM, Brown, AW, et al. (2016) Common scientific and statistical errors in obesity research. Obesity 24, 781–790.
4. Skinner, AC, Goldsby, TU & Allison, DB (2016) Regression to the mean: a commonly overlooked and misunderstood factor leading to unjustified conclusions in pediatric obesity research. Child Obes 12, 155–158.
5. Senn, S (2009) Three things that every medical writer should know about statistics. Write Stuff 18, 159–162. http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/8107/ (accessed June 2018).
6. Skinner, AC, Heymsfield, SB, Pietrobelli, A, et al. (2015) Ignoring regression to the mean leads to unsupported conclusion about obesity. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 12, 56.