- ISSN: 0007-1145 (Print), 1475-2662 (Online)
- Editor: G C Burdge University of Southampton, UK
- Editorial board
Nutrition Society Paper of the Month
Each month a paper is selected by one of the Editors of the five Nutrition Society Publications (British Journal of Nutrition, Public Health Nutrition, Nutrition Research Reviews, Proceedings of the Nutrition Society and Journal of Nutritional Science).
- Atherogenesis as a postprandial phenomenon revisited
- 06 June 2017,
- The Nutrition Society Paper of the Month for June is from British Journal of Nutrition and is entitled ‘Dietary fat and physiological determinants of plasma...
- Probiotics may reduce risk of gestational diabetes
- 04 April 2017,
- Researchers from the University of Otago, Wellington and the University of Auckland, have found that a ‘home-grown’ naturally occurring probiotic reduces the...
- Will providing food in randomised controlled trials produce greater weight loss effects?
- 20 January 2017,
- The Nutrition Society Paper of the Month for January is from British Journal of Nutrition and is entitled: ‘Impact of food supplementation on weight loss in...