- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1759-0787 (Print), 1759-0795 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Francisco Medina-Mena University of Sevilla, Spain
- Editorial board
The prime objective of the International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies is to enhance the communication between microwave engineers throughout the world. It is therefore interdisciplinary and application oriented, providing a platform for the microwave industry. Coverage includes: applied electromagnetic field theory (antennas, transmission lines and waveguides), components (passive structures and semiconductor device technologies), analogue and mixed-signal circuits, systems, optical-microwave interactions, electromagnetic compatibility, industrial applications, biological effects and medical applications.
EuMA High Frequency Technologies Series
This series publishes books for researchers, practising engineers and graduate students, covering theory and practice of engineering at RF, microwave, mm-wave and optical frequencies. Series Editor: Peter Russer, Technische Universitat Munchen
A life in engineering: Prof. Jan Maciejowski talks to the Institute of Measurement and Control (InstMC)
- 20 March 2023,
- In the hot seat, Jan Maciejowski, InstMC Past President and Professor Emeritus of Control Engineering, University of Cambridge (now retired), gives us an insight...
Breaking boundaries in nanobiotech: Dr Ljiljana Fruk reveals all
- 10 March 2023,
- Nanobiotech has huge potential to advance healthcare, sustainability and smart technology. Dr Ljiljana Fruk shares her story as an expert working in the field....
Detection and recognition of UA targets with multiple sensors
- 25 January 2023,
- At present, uncrewed aircraft (UA) are widely used around the world, in fields including aerial photography, express transportation, emergency rescue, electric...
Tweets by CUP_SciEng