- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0884-2914 EISSN: 2044-5326
- Editor: Gary L. Messing The Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Editorial board
- Nanotubes? Buckyballs? Diamondoids? All the latest advances in carbon-based tribomaterials revealed in the July Focus Issue of Journal of Materials Research
- 15 August 2016,
- The July Journal of Materials Research (JMR) Focus Issue highlights some of the latest thinking and remaining challenges when it comes to evaluating the potential...
- Winner of the 2015 Journal of Materials Research Paper of the Year Award Announced
- 29 March 2016,
- Dr. Chong-Min Wang, Chief Scientist at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory and a leading expert in atomic-level characterization/visualization of materials...
Call for Papers
Focus Issue on microstructural characterization for emerging photovoltaic materials
Submission Deadline: October 1, 2016
The issue will have a special emphasis on the use of x-ray and neutron characterization methods to monitor microstructure of emerging energy materials, in particular methods that enable thin-film monitoring under fabrication and/or operational conditions.
Focus Issue on advanced ceramics
Submission deadline: January 1, 2017
This Focus issue will be devoted to recent advances in ceramic and coating properties and performance as achieved through innovation in processing of advanced ceramics, composites, and coatings.
Focus issues for 2017
Proposals are still being accepted for JMR Focus issues to be published in the summer months of 2017.