- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1047-7594 (Print), 2331-5709 (Online)
- Editor: Jennifer Trimble Stanford University, USA
- Editorial board
The journal will be concerned with Italy and all parts of the Roman world from about 700 B.C. to about A.D. 700. It will exclude the prehistoric period but include the Etruscan period. It is intended to be Mediterranean-wide in its coverage, and is not intended to give priority to any particular geographical regions within the Roman world. All aspects of archaeology, by the broadest interpretation of that word, will be relevant for inclusion, including historical material which has an archaeological component or which is likely to be relevant for archaeologists.
- 29 November 2021,
- Archaeology has long contributed new perspectives to past events, transcending written records through the interpretation of material culture. Applied to the...
- 12 October 2021,
- The basic process of winemaking has involved three steps: harvesting grapes; pressing the grapes in order to release their juice; fermenting that juice into...
- 10 September 2021,
- Janvier, Alberta | 2019 It was a cold October morning in northeastern Alberta. I had been invited by the Chipewyan Prairie First Nation (CPFN) to conduct a small ground-penetrating radar (GPR) survey of a historic burial ground on one of their reserves.…...