- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1047-7594 (Print), 2331-5709 (Online)
- Editor: Jennifer Trimble Stanford University, USA
- Editorial board
The journal will be concerned with Italy and all parts of the Roman world from about 700 B.C. to about A.D. 700. It will exclude the prehistoric period but include the Etruscan period. It is intended to be Mediterranean-wide in its coverage, and is not intended to give priority to any particular geographical regions within the Roman world. All aspects of archaeology, by the broadest interpretation of that word, will be relevant for inclusion, including historical material which has an archaeological component or which is likely to be relevant for archaeologists.
- 04 July 2022,
- For many decades, archaeologists have used the analysis of materials such as ceramics to establish, through typologies and varieties, their own qualitative...
- 22 June 2022,
- In “Getting Your Feet Wet,” (out now open access in Advances in Archaeological Practice) the authors outline barriers to inclusivity writ large in underwater...
- 16 June 2022,
- One of the most exciting developments in archaeology over the past few years has been the rapid growth in population-scale studies using ancient DNA.…...