- ISSN: 1053-8372 (Print), 1469-9656 (Online)
- Editor: Stephen Meardon 9700 College Station|Brunswick, ME 04011-8497|UNITED STATES
- Editorial board
The mission of JHET is to further the objectives of the History of Economics Society. These are to promote interest in and inquiry into the history of economics and related parts of intellectual history, facilitate communication and discourse among scholars working in the field of the history of economics, and disseminate knowledge about the history of economics.
JHET therefore encourages and makes available research in the fields of history of economic thought and the history of economic methodology. The work of many distinguished authors has been published in its pages. It is recognised as being a first class international scholarly publication. All articles are fully peer reviewed. The journal also features a regular book review section which includes reviews by leading specialists.
- Watching the 2016 presidential debates
- 26 September 2016,
- Watching the 2016 presidential debates Patrick A. Stewart, Ph.D. (email@example.com) If a picture is worth a thousand words, volumes will be spoken during the upcoming televised U.S.…...
- Adaptation to climate change: how does heterogeneity in adaptation costs affect climate coalitions?
- 12 September 2016,
- Blog post based on an article published in Environment and Development Economics Climate and policy experts agree that abatement of greenhouse gases and adaptation are the two main options to tackle climate change.…...
- Natural disasters, mitigation investment and financial aid
- 05 September 2016,
- Blog post based on an article published in Environment and Development Economics Natural disasters like the recent floods in Philippines and the tropical cyclone in Japan are just a few examples of catastrophic hazards which can cause loss of life, damage to personal property, business and infrastructure.…...