- ISSN: 1053-8372 (Print), 1469-9656 (Online)
- Editor: Stephen Meardon Bowdoin College and Texas A&M International University, USA
- Editorial board
The mission of the journal is to further the objectives of the History of Economics Society. These are to promote interest in and inquiry into the history of economics and related parts of intellectual history, facilitate communication and discourse among scholars working in the field of the history of economics, and disseminate knowledge about the history of economics.
JHET is a scholarly publication of international distinction. Inaddition to publishing widely read and cited peer-reviewed articles, it features a regular book review section including reviews by leading specialists.
- New Review Essay on The Cambridge History of Capitalism
- 10 May 2017,
- This is the abstract for a new Review Essay published in Business History Review by Angus Burgin entitled ‘Larry Neal and Jeffrey G.…
- The Use of Economics in International Trade and Investment Disputes
- 27 April 2017,
- We started to work on this book when the world still seemed to be okay for those looking at it through the lens of international economics or international...
- Populism in Europe – A Government & Opposition Collection
- 17 January 2017,
- In this post, Government & Opposition co-Editor Erik Jones introduces a collection of free articles across the subject of Populism. The political landscape of Europe is changing rapidly and in ways that are hard to interpret.…...