- ISSN: 1053-8372 (Print), 1469-9656 (Online)
- Editors: Pedro Garcia Duarte Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil and Jimena Hurtado Universidad de los Andes, Colombia
- Editorial board
The mission of the journal is to further the objectives of the History of Economics Society. These are to promote interest in and inquiry into the history of economics and related parts of intellectual history, facilitate communication and discourse among scholars working in the field of the history of economics, and disseminate knowledge about the history of economics.
JHET is a scholarly publication of international distinction. In addition to publishing widely read and cited peer-reviewed articles, it features a regular book review section including reviews by leading specialists.
- The 2019 Smit-Lowenfeld Prize for the best article in the field of international arbitration
- 23 January 2019,
- The International Arbitration Club of New York (IACNY) announced today that Simon Batifort and J. Benton Heath are the recipients of the 2019 Smit-Lowenfeld...
- The National Rise in Residential Segregation
- 14 August 2018,
- People talk a lot about segregation. Every week it seems that news reports or some new academic finding shows that segregation is related to some salient outcome....
- Meet the New Owners of Corporate America
- 23 May 2018,
- A seismic shift is going on in finance still largely unnoticed by the public. People and institutions are increasingly investing their money into index tracker...