- ISSN: 1053-8372 (Print), 1469-9656 (Online)
- Editor: Stephen Meardon 9700 College Station|Brunswick, ME 04011-8497|UNITED STATES
- Editorial board
The mission of JHET is to further the objectives of the History of Economics Society. These are to promote interest in and inquiry into the history of economics and related parts of intellectual history, facilitate communication and discourse among scholars working in the field of the history of economics, and disseminate knowledge about the history of economics.
JHET therefore encourages and makes available research in the fields of history of economic thought and the history of economic methodology. The work of many distinguished authors has been published in its pages. It is recognised as being a first class international scholarly publication. All articles are fully peer reviewed. The journal also features a regular book review section which includes reviews by leading specialists.
- Populism in Europe – A Government & Opposition Collection
- 17 January 2017,
- In this post, Government & Opposition co-Editor Erik Jones introduces a collection of free articles across the subject of Populism. The political landscape of Europe is changing rapidly and in ways that are hard to interpret.…...
- When the homemaker gets her share in the divorce
- 02 November 2016,
- Blog post based on an article published in Journal of Demographic Economics. The 1970s witnessed drastic changes in laws governing divorce.…
- Celebrating 10 years of the journal Health Economics, Policy and Law
- 28 October 2016,
- In 2015, London School of Economics hosted a special event to mark the 10th anniversary of Health Economics, Policy and Law (HEPL).…