- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0079-497X (Print), 2050-2729 (Online)
- Editor: Dr Julie Gardiner The Prehistoric Society
- Editorial board
The predecessor to PPS, Proceedings of the Prehistoric Society of East Anglia (published between 1911 and 1934), is available on a separate page. Click here to access this.
A message from the President of the Prehistoric Society, Clive Gamble
The community of prehistorians has never been more important. Currently, we may not be able to meet as the Prehistoric Society, but our online presence has never been stronger https://www.facebook.com/groups/prehistoricsociety/. Our Newsletter, PAST, and our flagship Proceedings are always there for members to enjoy and we have just launched our Schools blog https://theprehistoricsociety.school.blog/, with its wonderful array of teaching resources. So, until we can all meet again either in the field, museum, or lecture theatre, I would like to wish you all the best and hope that you and your families stay healthy and safe.
- 24 November 2020,
- Articles in Ancient Mesoamerica offer insights about the Mexican highlands before, during, and after the Mexica took control of it. In only a couple hundred years, they created an empire that stretched from coast to coast in ancient Mesoamerica.…...
- 16 November 2020,
- In issue 9(1) of Advances in Archaeological Practice we will transition our Digital Reviews editorship from Dr. Sara Perry (Museum of London Archaeology) to...
- 15 October 2020,
- “In times of unrest, insecurity, and what feels like unending chaos, we are reminded of the relevance of the study of prehistory.”…