1. Llanos, A, Oyarsun, MT, Bonvecchio, A, Rivera, J & Uauy, R (2002) Are research priorities in Latin America in line with nutritional problems of the population? Public Health Nutr 11, 466–477.
2. Haerens, L, Cerin, E, Maes, L, Cardon, G, Deforche, B & De Bourdeaudhuij, I (2008) Explaining the effect of a 1-year intervention promoting physical activity in middle schools: a mediation analysis. Public Health Nutr 11, 501–512.
3. Roche, ML, Creed-Kanashiro, HM, Tuesta, I & Kuhnlein, HV (2008) Traditional food diversity predicts dietary quality for the Awajún in the Peruvian Amazon. Public Health Nutr 11, 457–465.
4. Schickenberg, B, van Assema, P, Brug, J & de Vries, NK (2008) Are the Dutch acquainted with and willing to try healthful food products? The role of food neophobia. Public Health Nutr 11, 493–500.
5. Noor, SZ & Rousham, EK (2008) Breast-feeding and maternal well-being among Bangladeshi and Pakistani women in north-east England. Public Health Nutr 11, 486–492.