- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1368-9800 (Print), 1475-2727 (Online)
Nutrition Society Paper of the Month
Each month a paper is selected by one of the Editors of the five Nutrition Society Publications (British Journal of Nutrition, Public Health Nutrition, Nutrition Research Reviews, Proceedings of the Nutrition Society and Journal of Nutritional Science).
- Dartmouth Research Finds Strong Link Between Fast-food Ads and Fast-food Consumption Among Pre-school Children
- 19 April 2017,
- Pre-school age children who are exposed to child-targeted fast-food advertising on television are considerably more likely to consume fast-food products, according...
- How many children really have severe acute malnutrition?
- 30 January 2017,
- Public Health Nutrition Editorial Highlight: ‘Using cross-sectional surveys to estimate the number of severely malnourished children needing to be enrolled...
- One potato, two potatoes, three potatoes, [blank]: handling missing data in food frequency questionnaires
- 08 December 2016,
- Public Health Nutrition Editorial Highlight: ‘Missing data in food frequency questionnaires: making assumptions about item non-response’, by Karen E Lamb, Dana Measuring dietary intake is challenging due to the variety of foods available for consumption.…...