- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1368-9800 (Print), 1475-2727 (Online)
Nutrition Society Paper of the Month
Each month a paper is selected by one of the Editors of the five Nutrition Society Publications (British Journal of Nutrition, Public Health Nutrition, Nutrition Research Reviews, Proceedings of the Nutrition Society and Journal of Nutritional Science).
- Beverage industry capitalizing on countries with fewer health regulations
- 01 December 2017,
- Considerable exposure to sugary drinks combined with a lack of water fountains in high schools are likely important contributors to increased consumption of...
- Mass Media for Infant and Young Child Feeding
- 28 November 2017,
- 'Systematic review of the design, implementation, and effectiveness of mass media and nutrition education interventions for infant and young child feeding'...
- Low Levels of Vitamin D Can Stunt Growth in Children
- 27 November 2017,
- Low levels of vitamin D are strongly associated with stunting among Ecuadorian children, according to a new study published in Public Health Nutrition.