- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1368-9800 (Print), 1475-2727 (Online)
Nutrition Society Paper of the Month
Each month a paper is selected by one of the Editors of the five Nutrition Society Publications (British Journal of Nutrition, Public Health Nutrition, Nutrition Research Reviews, Proceedings of the Nutrition Society and Journal of Nutritional Science).
- Citizen Science to Study Food Environments
- 05 September 2017,
- Residents from the neighborhood of Los Rosales (Madrid, Spain), public health practitioners, and researchers worked together in this citizen science project....
- Do secondary datasets accurately capture the number and types of food outlets near schools?
- 30 August 2017,
- Public Health Nutrition Editorial Highlight: ‘Assessing the validity of commercial and municipal food environment data sets in Vancouver, Canada‘....
- National survey finds most parents unaware of how many calories children should eat in restaurants
- 02 May 2017,
- Findings highlight need for communication efforts to accompany calorie-labeling on menus In May, large restaurant chains across the United States will be required to post calorie counts on their menus.…...