- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1368-9800 (Print), 1475-2727 (Online)
Nutrition Society Paper of the Month
Each month a paper is selected by one of the Editors of the five Nutrition Society Publications (British Journal of Nutrition, Public Health Nutrition, Nutrition Research Reviews, Proceedings of the Nutrition Society and Journal of Nutritional Science).
- Can new retailers of healthy foods increase fruit and vegetable consumption?
- 29 January 2018,
- Public Health Nutrition Editorial Highlight: 'The Dietary Impact of Introducing New Retailers of Fruits and Vegetables into a Community: Results from a Systematic...
- How are the current dietary practices for young French children?
- 15 January 2018,
- Public Health Nutrition Editorial Highlight: ‘The French national survey on food consumption of children under 3 years of age – Nutri-Bébé 2013: design,...
- New study shows restaurant program in rural community can positively impact healthy food practices
- 11 January 2018,
- A community-wide program aimed at improving the rural restaurant food environment may hold promise for increasing the availability, identification and promotion...