- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1368-9800 (Print), 1475-2727 (Online)
Nutrition Society Paper of the Month
Each month a paper is selected by one of the Editors of the five Nutrition Society Publications (British Journal of Nutrition, Public Health Nutrition, Nutrition Research Reviews, Proceedings of the Nutrition Society and Journal of Nutritional Science).
- National survey finds most parents unaware of how many calories children should eat in restaurants
- 02 May 2017,
- Findings highlight need for communication efforts to accompany calorie-labeling on menus In May, large restaurant chains across the United States will be required to post calorie counts on their menus.…...
- Dartmouth Research Finds Strong Link Between Fast-food Ads and Fast-food Consumption Among Pre-school Children
- 19 April 2017,
- Pre-school age children who are exposed to child-targeted fast-food advertising on television are considerably more likely to consume fast-food products, according...
- How many children really have severe acute malnutrition?
- 30 January 2017,
- Public Health Nutrition Editorial Highlight: ‘Using cross-sectional surveys to estimate the number of severely malnourished children needing to be enrolled...