- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0002-7316 (Print), 2325-5064 (Online)
- Editor: Lynn H. Gamble University of California, Santa Barbara, USA
- Editorial board
Published on behalf of the Society for American Archaeology
American Antiquity is a peer-reviewed, quarterly journal and is considered the premier journal of North American archaeology, devoted to the archaeology of the New World, method and theory pertinent to the study of New World archaeology, and closely related subjects.
- The Archaeology of Drinking in Chaco Canyon, New Mexico
- 06 June 2018,
- The Society for American Archaeology’s paper of the month for June comes from American Antiquity and is entitled: ‘Drinking Performance and Politics in Pueblo...
- Can we learn to reuse? Digital Literacy, Data and Open Science in Archaeology
- 17 May 2018,
- The Society for American Archaeology’s paper of the month for May comes from Advances in Archaeological Practice and is entitled: ‘Teaching Open Science: Published...