- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0002-7316 (Print), 2325-5064 (Online)
- Editor: Lynn H. Gamble University of California, Santa Barbara, USA
- Editorial board
Published on behalf of the Society for American Archaeology
American Antiquity is a peer-reviewed, quarterly journal and is considered the premier journal of North American archaeology, devoted to the archaeology of the New World, method and theory pertinent to the study of New World archaeology, and closely related subjects.
- A new approach to digital heritage and archaeology
- 21 May 2019,
- We’ve entered a golden age in which digital methods and computational approaches have opened exciting new avenues for research, management, documentation, preservation,...
- The archaeology of home: Chinese migrants in transnational perspective
- 29 April 2019,
- In the 19th century, more than 2.5 million Chinese left the Pearl River Delta to venture abroad, travelling in search of work and economic opportunity.…...