- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0002-7316 (Print), 2325-5064 (Online)
- Editor: Lynn H. Gamble University of California, Santa Barbara, USA
- Editorial board
Published on behalf of the Society for American Archaeology
American Antiquity is a peer-reviewed, quarterly journal and is considered the premier journal of North American archaeology, devoted to the archaeology of the New World, method and theory pertinent to the study of New World archaeology, and closely related subjects.
- What does it mean to do good archaeological interpretation?
- 10 September 2018,
- If you’re new to the field of archaeology, still learning the basics of the discipline, the chances are that your experiences of archaeological interpretation...
- How researchers can solve the bottle-opener problem with compute capsules
- 30 July 2018,
- Imagine a group of people playing a sport together on a hot day. Although it’s a friendly match, they play vigorously and at the end of their game they’re hot...