- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 2398-063X (Print), 2398-0648 (Online)
- Editors: Adam Oliver London School of Economics and Political Science, UK, George A. Akerlof Georgetown University, USA, and Cass R. Sunstein Harvard Law School, USA
- Editorial board
The 1st Annual International Behavioural Public Policy Conference is due to be held at the LSE from 7th-10th September 2022.
Hosted by the Department of Social Policy and supported by the Marshall Institute and STICERD.
- 16 June 2022,
- What does a decade of attention to Choice Architecture in policy tell us about the effectiveness of interventions? Are some types of intervention more effective...
- 13 June 2022,
- In this blog Orsolya Lelkes explains Sustainable Hedonism as a strategy for the pursuit of happiness, that does not harm oneself, others, or the planet. Sustainable...
- 11 March 2022,
- People in Europe responded quickly to the invasion of Ukraine with an unusually warm welcome to refugees and direct generosity in support. In stark contrast...