- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 2398-063X (Print), 2398-0648 (Online)
- Editors: George A. Akerlof Georgetown University, USA , Adam Oliver London School of Economics and Political Science, UK and Cass R. Sunstein Harvard Law School, USA
- Editorial board
The 1st Annual International Behavioural Public Policy Conference 2020
10th -11th September 2020, LSE
Hosted by the Department of Social Policy and supported by the Marshall Institute and STICERD.
This new annual conference, the first of its type, aims to fill a gap by providing a forum for those interested in the link between behavioural science and public policy to discuss their work.
Latest content from BPP online now
- 09 December 2019,
- Armando Meier, University of Chicago, Booth School of Business & University of Basel Faculty of Business & Economics Alois Stutzer, University of Basel,...
- 24 November 2019,
- How do people make moral judgments of soldier actions in war? This blog considers the different approaches in social psychology, moral psychology, philosophy...
- 06 November 2019,
- Are green licence plates for electric cars a "nudge for good"? Daniel Read makes the case for policy makers to proceed with caution when using envy and status-seeking...