- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 2398-063X (Print), 2398-0648 (Online)
- Editors: Adam Oliver London School of Economics and Political Science, UK, George A. Akerlof Georgetown University, USA, and Cass R. Sunstein Harvard Law School, USA
- Editorial board
The 1st Annual International Behavioural Public Policy Conference - Postponed to 2022
Hosted by the Department of Social Policy and supported by the Marshall Institute and STICERD.
Update: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the 1st International Behavioural Public Policy Conference is postponed until September 2022. All other details regarding the conference remain unchanged.
- 17 September 2021,
- The design of everyday space has important effects. It impacts on the the exercise of the most basic human rights. In this blog the authors report on experiments...
- 19 July 2021,
- Opponents are not monsters, but humans with legitimate needs. There is no 'correct' worldview warns Tom Prosser, and an understanding of the self-interest within...
- 09 July 2021,
- In "moments not minutes" Miles Richardson explains how research shows the value to wellbeing from connecting and engaging with nature in simple ways. Simply...