- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 2398-063X (Print), 2398-0648 (Online)
- Editors: George A. Akerlof Georgetown University, USA , Adam Oliver London School of Economics and Political Science, UK and Cass R. Sunstein Harvard Law School, USA
- Editorial board
The 1st Annual International Behavioural Public Policy Conference 2020
Hosted by the Department of Social Policy and supported by the Marshall Institute and STICERD.
Update: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the 1st International Behavioural Public Policy Conference is postponed until September 9th-10th 2021. It will be possible to register for the conference from March 2021. All other details regarding the conference remain unchanged.
Latest content from BPP online now
- 06 May 2020,
- Governments are facing two difficult policy challenges: managing the transition from a COVID19 lockdown, and establishing a "new normal". Individuals and policymakers...
- 01 May 2020,
- In 2020 a pandemic made a policy priority of hygiene. In her prize-winning MSc essay Cristina Parilli reported on an exercise in testing reciprocity-based messaging...
- 29 April 2020,
- Kunreuther & Slovic highlight the challenges in understanding the deceptive nature of exponential growth: What initially looks benign takes off in a torrent...