The Road to Nursing
Commencing a nursing qualification can be an exciting and daunting prospect. The Road to Nursing empowers nursing students to become effective practitioners by providing an in-depth foundational knowledge of the key concepts and skills that will underpin their entire nursing journey. Written by an expert team of academics and practising nurses, this text emphasises the importance of meaning-making, supporting students to critically engage with key knowledge that informs their ongoing learning, development and professional identity. Each chapter supports learning through…
- Add bookmark
- Empowers undergraduate nurses by providing the foundational knowledge and skills that will underpin their entire nursing journey
- Each chapter is written in an accessible style by leading Australian nursing academics and practising nurses
- Includes access to the complementary VitalSource interactive eBook, through which students can find valuable self-assessment tools such as multiple-choice and short-answer questions with guided responses, and links to relevant website and video content
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108393973
- Subjects Health and Medicine,Nursing and Midwifery
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 05 December 2019
- ISBN: 9781108393973
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.