- You have access: full
- Open access
- ISSN: 2056-4694 (Print), 2056-4708 (Online)
- Editor: Professor Andrew Forrester Division of Psychological Medicine and Clinical Neurosciences, Cardiff University, UK
- Editorial board
BJPsych Bulletin is an open access, peer-reviewed journal owned by the Royal College of Psychiatrists. The journal is published bimonthly by Cambridge University Press on behalf of the College. There are no submission or publication charges to authors.
BJPsych Bulletin is not responsible for statements made by contributors and material in BJPsych Bulletin does not necessarily reflect the views of the Editor-in-Chief or the College.
- 23 September 2022,
- Anna Munks, Managing Editor of BJPsych Advances and BJPsych Open, speaks to us about the importance of peer review for the Royal College of Psychiatrists (RCPsych)....
- 30 June 2023,
- BJPsych Bulletin is delighted to announce Dr Jonathan Monk-Cunliffe as the winner of the 2022 Praxis Editorial Award competition. Read his complementary blog...
- 18 September 2023,
- The RCPsych Article of the Month for September is ‘Pharmacological management of psychopathology in people with intellectual disabilities and/or autism spectrum...