- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0094-8373 (Print), 1938-5331 (Online)
- Editor: Mark Patzkowsky
- Editorial board
Latest featured article
Dissecting the paleocontinental and paleoenvironmental dynamics of the great Ordovician biodiversification - Read the full article here.
- Chewing versus sex in the duck-billed dinosaurs – via University of Bristol
- 15 May 2019,
- The duck-billed hadrosaurs walked the Earth over 90-million years ago and were one of the most successful groups of dinosaurs. But why were these 2-3 tonne...
- Dynamics behind life’s supernova in the Ordovician
- 10 May 2019,
- Studying how biodiversity on our planet has developed through time and how it reacted to environmental changes would be relatively straight-forward if we could...