Assessment for Teaching
Grounded in contemporary, evidence-based research, the second edition of Assessment for Teaching provides a comprehensive introduction to assessment and teaching in primary and secondary school settings. Taking a practical approach to assessment and the collaborative use of data in the classroom, this text advances a developmental model of assessment which aims to improve student outcomes through targeted teaching interventions. Thoroughly revised and updated to include the latest research, this edition features expanded content on collaborative teaching, competence assessment, learning and…
- Add bookmark
- Thoroughly revised and updated to include the latest research into competence based assessment, collaborative teaching and learning and assessment
- A revised and updated companion website features new materials for instructors
- Includes a new case study outlining the implementation of the assessment for teaching approach
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108116053
- Subjects Education,Education, History, Theory
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 30 October 2017
- ISBN: 9781316640739
- Dimensions (mm): 249 x 176 mm
- Weight: 0.63kg
- Contains: 79 b/w illus. 45 tables
- Page extent: 340 pages
- Availability: Available, despatch within 1-2 weeks
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 17 August 2019
- ISBN: 9781108116053
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.