Australian Workplace Relations
Australian Workplace Relations explains the defining themes in workplace relations in the twenty-first century. It explores issues relating to employee voice, declining trade union membership, occupational health, disadvantaged workers and surveillance in the workplace. The treatment of each topic is placed in both a national and an international context. The book examines the effects on Australian workplace relations of globalisation, the changing international economy and the Global Financial Crisis. It provides a comprehensive examination of the Fair Work Act 2009.…
- Add bookmark
- Case studies provide in-depth explorations of four important sectors of the economy: health, retail and hospitality, the public sector and motor vehicle components
- Each topic is given both an Australian and an international context
- The book gives a comprehensive examination of the Fair Work Act 2009 and the global financial crisis
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107282261
- Subjects Business and Management,Human Resource Management,Management: General Interest
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 24 June 2013
- ISBN: 9781107664852
- Dimensions (mm): 247 x 170 mm
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Contains: 19 b/w illus.
- Page extent: 342 pages
- Availability: Manufactured on demand: supplied direct from the printer
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 06 August 2018
- ISBN: 9781107282261
Check your access to the full version of this content by using one of the options below.
Log in with Open Athens, Shibboleth, or your institutional credentialsLog in
If you have previously obtained access using your personal accountLog in
Already purchased an access code?
You must be logged into your account in order to be able to activate an access code.Log in
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.