Health Psychology in Australia
In today's diverse society, health professionals require a complete understanding of how physiological, social and psychological factors impact physical wellbeing. Health Psychology in Australia provides a contemporary, relevant perspective on the unique climate in which this increasingly important area of healthcare is practised in Australia. Drawing on the expertise of the author team, this book gives students the skills to identify and evaluate health risk factors and to intervene in and manage health behaviour. Each chapter includes learning objectives, case…
- Add bookmark
- Includes specialist chapters on cross-cultural applications, sleep and presentation of research, based on market feedback that these areas are lacking in current local texts
- Accompanied by an online instructor's resource manual to enhance teaching practice
- Includes links to contemporary online resources to solidify understanding and encourage wider reading
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781316779156
- Subjects Health and Clinical Psychology,Psychology
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 06 March 2017
- ISBN: 9781316623954
- Dimensions (mm): 255 x 190 mm
- Weight: 0.77kg
- Contains: 46 b/w illus. 1 table
- Page extent: 372 pages
- Availability: Available, despatch within 1-2 weeks
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 21 June 2018
- ISBN: 9781316779156
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
AI generated results by UNSILO
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Queer Psychology
Online publication date: 05 June 2012