Theory and Practice
In the multi-disciplinary field of wind energy, students and professionals can often be uncomfortable outside their own specialist areas. This essential textbook explains the key aspects of wind turbine technology and its application in a single readable text. Covering a broad range of multi-disciplinary topics, including everything from aerodynamics through to electrical and control theory, to structures, planning, economics, and policy, this reference is an excellent toolkit for undergraduate students, postgraduate students, and professionals in the field of wind energy.…
- Add bookmark
- Covers a wide range of multi-disciplinary topics in an accessible and clear way
- Features example questions in chapters to help connect theoretical knowledge with practical application
- Includes a wealth of clear experimental graphs, photos, and line drawings
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108478328
- Subjects Aerospace Engineering,Engineering,Power and Energy
- Format: Hardback
- Publication date: 26 March 2020
- ISBN: 9781108478328
- Dimensions (mm): 253 x 177 mm
- Weight: 0.83kg
- Contains: 3 colour illus.
- Page extent: 322 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 08 February 2020
- ISBN: 9781108777469
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
100% Clean, Renewable Energy and Storage for Everything
Online publication date: 26 August 2020
Hardback publication date: 01 October 2020
Paperback publication date: 01 October 2020
Fundamentals of Materials for Energy and Environmental Sustainability
Online publication date: 05 June 2012
Renewable Energy Sources and Climate Change Mitigation
- Ottmar Edenhofer,
- Ramón Pichs-Madruga,
- Youba Sokona,
- Kristin Seyboth,
- Susanne Kadner,
- Timm Zwickel,
- Patrick Eickemeier,
- Gerrit Hansen,
- Steffen Schlömer,
- Christoph von Stechow,
- Patrick Matschoss
Online publication date: 05 December 2011
Powered by UNSILO