Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Award winner
Yatdjuligin: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care introduces students to the fundamentals of health care of Indigenous Australians, encompassing the perspectives of both the client and the health practitioner. Written for all nurses and midwives, this book addresses the relationship between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and mainstream health services and introduces readers to practice and research in a variety of healthcare contexts. This new edition has been fully updated to reflect current research and documentation,…
- Add bookmark
- Author team comprising leading Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander academics, researchers and practising nurses and midwives
- Encompasses both nursing and midwifery practice as well as the roles of Indigenous health workers and practitioners
- Emphasises principles of cultural safety and culturally safe practice throughout
- Winner, 2022 Tertiary Teaching and Learning Resource - Print (Wholly Australian), Educational Publishing Australia
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108894166
- Subjects Health and Medicine,Nursing and Midwifery
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 10 February 2022
- ISBN: 9781108794695
- Dimensions (mm): 254 x 203 mm
- Weight: 0.884kg
- Page extent: 360 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 16 August 2021
- ISBN: 9781108894166
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
AI generated results by UNSILO
Australian Social Policy and the Human Services
Online publication date: 13 February 2021
Print/online bundle publication date: 21 January 2021