Remedies in Australian Private Law
The second edition of Remedies in Australian Private Law offers readers a clear and detailed introduction to remedies and their functions under Australian law. Clearly structured, with a strong black-letter law focus, the text provides a complete treatment of remedies in common law, equity and statute and develops a framework for understanding the principles of private law remedies and their practical application. This edition has been significantly revised and offers up-to-date coverage of case law and legislation, including the Australian…
- Add bookmark
- A clear, comprehensive and accessible text on remedies' principles for students
- Provides a logical map of the law of remedies which helps students understand the connections
- The book is thoroughly updated and includes extended discussions, new sections and reorganisation of content
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108265188
- Subjects Law,Law: General Interest
- Editions 2nd Edition (Current edition)
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 07 September 2018
- ISBN: 9781108404754
- Dimensions (mm): 247 x 174 mm
- Weight: 1.19kg
- Page extent: 580 pages
- Availability: Available, despatch within 1-2 weeks
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 15 March 2019
- ISBN: 9781108265188
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
AI generated results by Discovery for publishers [opens in a new window]
Feminist Judgments: Rewritten Tort Opinions
Online publication date: 28 November 2020
Contemporary Australian Tort Law
- Joanna Kyriakakis,
- Tina Popa,
- Francine Rochford,
- Natalia Szablewska,
- Xiaobo Zhao,
- Jason Taliadoros,
- Darren O'Donovan,
- Lowell Bautista
Online publication date: 20 January 2020
Print/online bundle publication date: 02 January 2020
Accessories in Private Law
Online publication date: 05 February 2016