- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2008
- Print publication year: 1991
- Online ISBN: 9781139055246
The eighth volume of The Cambridge History of Latin America consists of the separate histories of the countries of Spanish South America. Part I covers in depth the history of Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. Part II is devoted to Chile. Part III covers Peru and Bolivia. The fourth and final section is devoted to Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed