Managing Change Enquiry and Action
Managing Change: Enquiry and Action, Australasian edition offers a fresh perspective of change theory with contemporary examples providing students with the tools they need to navigate the complexities of change within organisations. The book features notions of innovation, disruption and agile learning that are necessary in an intensified business world. Using an enquiry-action framework, the text is separated into three parts: diagnosing, explaining and enacting to combine theory with the practical tools needed to understand and manage change. Cases reinforce…
- Add bookmark
- Managing Change is not wedded to a single model to explain different approaches to change and therefore provides a balanced treatment of alternatives, giving students a deeper understanding of the principles of change
- Has discrete chapters on innovation, understanding the change context and choosing/adopting an approach to change
- Twenty-one mini-cases and fifteen extended cases along with a website which includes guided responses to end of chapter and extended cases questions from the book and extra material
About the book
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
AI generated results by Discovery for publishers [opens in a new window]
- BookManaging Organizations to Sustain Passion for Public Service
Online publication date: 07 December 2020
- BookManaging Employee Performance and Reward
Online publication date: 05 June 2012