- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2008
- Print publication year: 1995
- Online ISBN: 9781139055260
Volume XI contains bibliographical essays from the complete Cambridge History of Latin America, Volumes I–X. It will be the definitive bibliographic reference for scholars of Latin America in the European era. It is the first authoritative large-scale history of the whole of Latin America from the first contacts between the native peoples of the Americas and Europeans in the late fifteenth and early sixteenth centuries to the present day. A major work of collaborative international scholarship, this History has been planned, co-ordinated and edited by a single editor, Leslie Bethell.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed