- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: September 2018
- Print publication year: 2018
- Online ISBN: 9781139856485
This textbook offers a compact introductory course on Malliavin calculus, an active and powerful area of research. It covers recent applications, including density formulas, regularity of probability laws, central and non-central limit theorems for Gaussian functionals, convergence of densities and non-central limit theorems for the local time of Brownian motion. The book also includes a self-contained presentation of Brownian motion and stochastic calculus, as well as Lévy processes and stochastic calculus for jump processes. Accessible to non-experts, the book can be used by graduate students and researchers to develop their mastery of the core techniques necessary for further study.
Fabrice Baudoin - University of Connecticut
Ivan Nourdin - University of Luxembourg
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed