- Publisher: Mathematical Association of America
- Online publication date: October 2011
- Print publication year: 2011
- Online ISBN: 9780883859841
- Book DOI: https://doi.org/10.5948/UPO9780883859841
Mathematical Time Capsules offers teachers historical modules for immediate use in the mathematics classroom. Readers will find articles and activities from mathematics history that enhance the learning of topics covered in the undergraduate or secondary mathematics curricula. Each capsule presents at least one topic or a historical thread that can be used throughout a course. The capsules were written by experienced practitioners to provide teachers with historical background and classroom activities designed for immediate use in the classroom, along with further references and resources on the chapter subject.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between September 2016 - 21st July 2017. This data will be updated every 24 hours.