- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: June 2019
- Print publication year: 2019
- Online ISBN: 9781108593946
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108593946
A concise and up-to-date text on the mental health of older people, this second edition is fully updated to reflect changes in technology, competency-based training, guidelines, law and treatments. Each chapter sits alone as an informative, readable and helpful resource for a range of health care professionals. Together the chapters form an essential text that contributes to the rising standards in old age psychiatry. With practical guidelines on clinical management, this edition also includes new sections on topics such as palliative care and migrant health, all written by a global authorship, considering international perspectives. Targeted at qualified and trainee consultant psychiatrists, this text is also useful to other doctors, medical students and healthcare professionals who work with older people.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed