- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: November 2009
- Print publication year: 2006
- Online ISBN: 9780511526374
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511526374
This volume surveys important topics in singularity theory, with a particular focus on computational aspects of the subject. The contributors to this volume include R. O. Buchweitz, Y. A. Drozd, W. Ebeling, H. A. Hamm, Le D. T., I. Luengo, F.-O. Schreyer, E. Shustin, J. H. M. Steenbrink, D. van Straten, B. Teissier and J. Wahl. Together they describe the development of various areas of singularity theory over many years, and a range of open questions are discussed. Research workers in singularity theory, computer algebra or related subjects will find that this book contains a wealth of valuable information.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.