- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: November 2011
- Print publication year: 2006
- Online ISBN: 9781139106993
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781139106993
The subject of Kleinian groups and hyperbolic 3-manifolds is currently undergoing explosively fast development, the last few years having seen the resolution of many longstanding conjectures. This volume contains important expositions and original work by some of the main contributors on topics such as topology and geometry of 3-manifolds, curve complexes, classical Ahlfors-Bers theory, computer explorations and projective structures. Researchers in these and related areas will find much of interest here.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.