- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: June 2019
- Print publication year: 2019
- Online ISBN: 9781316403938
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781316403938
Learn about the theory, techniques and applications of wavefront shaping in biomedical imaging using this unique text. With authoritative contributions from researchers who are defining the field, cutting-edge theory is combined with real-world practical examples, experimental data and the latest research trends to provide the first book-level treatment of the subject. It is suitable for both background reading and use in a course, with coverage of essential topics such as adaptive optical microscopy, deep tissue microscopy, time reversal and optical phase conjugation, and tomography. The latest images from the forefront of biomedical imaging are included, and full-colour versions are available in the eBook version. Researchers, practitioners and graduate students in optics, biophotonics, biomedical engineering, and biology who use biomedical imaging tools and are looking to advance their knowledge of the subject will find this an indispensable resource.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed