This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
1. T Ford , R Goodman , H. Meltzer The British Child and Adolescent Mental Health Survey 1999: the prevalence of DSM-IV disorders. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiat 2003;42(10):1203–1211.
3. B Geller , LW Fox , KA. Clark Rate and predictors of prepubertal pibolarity during follow-up of 6- to 12-year-old depressed children. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiat 1994;33(4):461–468.
4. JA Bridge , S Iyengar , CB Salary , RP Barbe , B Birmaher , HA Pincus Clinical response and risk for reported suicidal ideation and suicide attempts in pediatric antidepressant treatment: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. JAMA 2007;297(15):1683–1696.
5. EM Tsapakis , F Soldani , L Tondo , RJ. Baldessarini Efficacy of antidepressants in juvenile depression: meta-analysis. Br J Psychiatry 2008;193(1):10–17.
6. G Masi , F Liboni , P. Brovedani Pharmacotherapy of major depressive disorder in adolescents. Expert Opin Pharmacother 2010;11(3):375–386.
7. JT Walkup , AM Albano , J Piacentini , B Birmaher , SN Compton , JT Sherrill Cognitive behavioral therapy, sertraline, or a combination in childhood anxiety. New Engl J Med 2008;359(26):2753–2766.