1. Mueller, T.J. and DeLaurier, J.D. Aerodynamics of small vehicles, Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, 2003, 35, pp 89-111.
2. Shen, X., Avital, E., Rezaienia, M.A., Paul, G. and Korakianitis, T. Computational methods for investigation of surface curvature effects on airfoil boundary layer behavior, J Algorithms & Computational Technology, 2017, 11, (1): 68-82.
3. Shen, X., Avital, E., Paul, G., Rezaienia, M.A., Wen, P. and Korakianitis, T. Experimental study of surface curvature effects on aerodynamics of low Reynolds number airfoil for small wind turbines, J Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 2017, 8, (5), p 053303.
4. Korakianitis, T., Hamakham, I.A., Rezaienia, M.A., Wheeler, A.P.S., Avital, E.J. and Williams, J.J.R. Design of high-efficiency turbomachinery blades for energy conversion devices with three-dimensional prescribed surface curvature distribution blade design (CIRCLE) method, Applied Energy, 2012, 89, pp 215-227.
5. Shen, X., Avital, E., Zhao, Q., Gao, J., Li, X., Paul, G. and Korakianitis, T. Surface curvature effects on the tonal noise performance of a low Reynolds number aerofoil, Applied Acoustics, 2017, 125, pp 34-40.
6. Zhang, S., Yang, X., Song, B. and Song, W. Aerodynamic design of a novel low-Reynolds-number airfoil for near space propellers, Proceedings of the 2015 Asian-Pacific Conference Aero Tech Sci, Jeju Korea, pp 603–607.
7. Wald, Q. The aerodynamics of propellers, Progress in Aerosp Sciences, 2006, 42, pp 85-128.
8. Gur, O. and Rosen, A. Comparison between blade-element models of propellers, Aero J, 2008, 112, (1138): 689-704.
9. Bai, X., Avital, E.J., Munjiza, A. and Williams, J.J.R. Numerical simulation of a marine current turbine in free surface flow, Renewable Energy, 2014, 63, pp 715-723.
10. Playle, S.C., Korkan, K.D. and Lavante, A. Numerical method for the design and analysis of counter-rotating propellers, AIAA J Propulsion, 1986, 2, (1): 57-63.
11. Leishman, J.D. Aerodynamic performance considerations in the design of a coaxial proprotor, J the American Helicopter Society, 2009, 54, p 012005.
12. Beaumier, P. A low-order method for co-axial propeller and rotor performance prediction, ICAS 2014 St Petersbourg, hal-0107955.
13. Juhasz, O., Syal, M., Celi, R., Khromov, V., Rand, O., Ruzicka, G.C. and Strawn, R.C. Comparison of three coaxial aerodynamic prediction methods including validation with model test data, J American Helicopter Society, 2014, 59, p 032006.
14. McCormick, B.W. Aerodynamics of V/STOL Flight. Dover Publications, Mineola, New York; 1999, pp 79–92, 96-97.
15. Hough, G.R. and Ordway, D.E. The Generalized Actuator Disk, 1964, TAR-TR 6401.
16. Morgado, J., Silvestre, A.R. and Pascoa, A. Comparison of post-stall models extended for propeller performance prediction, Aircraft Engineering and Aerosp Technology. An Int J, 2016, 88, (4): 540-549.
17. Spalart, P.R. On the simple actuator disk, J Fluid Mechcanics, 2003, 494, pp 399-405.
18. Dumitrescu, H. and Cardos, V. A stall-delay model for rotating blades, Proceedings of the Applied Mathematical Methods, 2007, 7, p 4100003.
19. Stepniewski, W.Z. and Keys, C.N. Rotary-wing aerodynamics. Dover Pub, New York; 1984: 350-355.
20. Tangler & Kocurek, Wind turbine post-stall airfoil performance characteristics guidelines for BEM methods, 2004, NREL/CP-500-36900.
21. Harrington, R.D. Full-scale-tunnel investigation of the static-thrust performance of a coaxial helicopter rotor, 1951, NACA TN2318.
22. Sheldahl, R.E. and Kilmas, P.C. Aerodynamic characteristics of seven symmetrical airfoil sections through 180-degree angle for use in aerodynamic analysis of vertical axis wind turbines, Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, New Mexico, US, 1981, pp SAND80-2114.
23. Ghoddoussi, A. A More Comprehensive Database for Propeller Performance Validations at Low Reynolds Numbers, PhD thesis, Wichita State University, 2016.