1. Yang, X.X. and Liu, D.N. Conceptual design of stratospheric airships focusing on energy balance, Journal of Aerospace Engineering, March 2018, 31, (2), pp 04017094.
2. Li, Y.W., Nahon, M. and Sharf, I. Airship dynamics modeling: A literature review, Progress in Aerospace Sciences, April 2011, 47, (3), pp 217–239.
3. Yang, X.X. Prediction of thermal behavior and trajectory of stratospheric airships during ascent based on simulation, Advances in Space Research, June 2016, 57, (11), pp 2326–2336.
4. Schmidt, D.K. Modeling and near-space stationkeeping control of a large high-altitude airship, Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, March 2007, 30, (2), pp 540–547.
5. Azinheira, J.R., Moutinho, A. and De Paiva, E.C. Airship hover stabilization using a backstepping control approach, Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, July 2006, 29, (4), pp 903–914.
6. Acosta, D.M. and Joshi, S.S. Adaptive nonlinear dynamic inversion control of an autonomous airship for the exploration of Titan, AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference and Exhibit, 20–23 Augst 2007, Hilton Head, SC, AIAA 2007-6502.
7. Saiki, H., Fukao, T., Urakubo, T. and Kohno, T. Hovering control of outdoor blimp robots based on path following, Control Applications (CCA), 2010 IEEE International Conference on Systems and Control, 8–10 September 2010, Yokohama, Japan, pp 2124–2129.
8. Zheng, Z.W., Huo, W. and Wu, Z. Hovering control for an underactuated stratospheric airship, Proceedings of the 32nd Chinese Control Conference, 26–28 July 2013, Xi’an, China, pp 4238–4243.
9. Hong, L.H., Lin, X.W. and Lan, W.Y. One dimensional trajectory optimization for horizontal position correction of spot hovering stratosphere airship, 25th Chinese Control and Decision Conference (CCDC), 25–27 May 2013, Guiyang, China, pp 643–648.
10. Dorrington, G.E. Development of an airship for tropical rain forest canopy exploration, The Aeronautical Journal, August 2005, 109, (1098), pp 361–372.
11. Zheng, Z.W., Zhu, M., Shi, D.L. and Wu, Z. Hovering control for a stratospheric airship in unknown wind, AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, 13–17 January 2014, National Harbor, Maryland, pp. 4238–4243.
12. Chen, W.H., Ballance, D.J., Gawthrop, P.J. and O’Reilly, J. A nonlinear disturbance observer for robotic manipulators, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, August 2000, 47, (4), pp 932–938.
13. Liu, C.J., Chen, W.H. and Andrews, J. Trajectory tracking of small helicopters using explicit nonlinear MPC and DOBC, IFAC Proceedings Volumes, January 2011, 44, (1), pp 1498–1503.
14. Wang, Y.Y., Gao, Y.B., Karimi, H.R., Shen, H. and Fang, Z.J. Sliding mode control of fuzzy singularly perturbed systems with application to electric circuit, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, August 2017, https://doi.org/10.1109/TSMC.2017.2720968.
15. Chen, W.H., Yang, J., Guo, L. and Li, S.H. Disturbance observer based control and related methods: an overview, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, February 2016, 63, (2), pp 1083–1095.
16. Camacho, E.F. and Bordons, C. Model Predictive Control. Spring Press, London, UK, 1999.
17. Wang, Y., Xia, Y., Shen, H. and Zhou, P. SMC design for robust stabilization of nonlinear Markovian jump singular systems, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, January 2018, 63, (1), pp 219–224.
18. Grancharova, A. and Johansen, T.A. Explicit Nonlinear Model Predictive Control: Theory and Applications, 2012, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
19. Han, J.Q. Active disturbance rejection control technique, 2007, National Defense Industry Press, Beijing, China.
20. Han, J.Q. From PID to active disturbance rejection control, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, March 2009, 56, (3), pp 900–906; (2009).
21. Chen, L. and Duan, D.P. Statics and Dynamics Flight Mechanics in Atmosphere, 2015, Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press, Shanghai, China.
22. Azinheira, J.R., De Paiva, E.C. and Bueno, S.S. Influence of wind speed on airship dynamics,
Journal of Guidance Control & Dynamics
, November 2002, 25, (6), pp 1116–1124.
23. Wang, X.L. Study on nonlinear aerodynamic forces and motion of stratospheric airship, PhD thesis, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, 2006.
24. Liu, F. Anti-windup controller design for a multi-propeller aerostat, Master’s thesis, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, 2016.
25. Chen, L., Zhang, H. and Duan, D.P. Control system design of a multi-vectored thrust stratospheric airship, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, September 2014, 228, (11), pp 2045–2054.
26. Li, S.H., Yang, J., Chen, W.H. and Chen, X.S. Disturbance Observer Based Control: Method and Application. Taylor & Francis Group, CRC Press, New York, USA.
27. Slegers, N. and Costello, M. Nonlinear model predictive control of a 6 dof air vehicle, AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference and Exhibit, 15–18 August 2005, San Francisco, CA, AIAA 2005-6025.
28. Han, J.Q. and Wang, W. Nonlinear tracking-differentiator, Journal of Systems Science &
Mathematical Sciences, 1994, 14, (2), pp 177–183.
29. Han, J.Q. and Yuan, L.L. The discrete form of tracking differentiator, Journal of Systems Science and Mathematical Sciences, July 1997, 19, (3), pp 268–273.
30. Wang, Y.Y., Shen, H., Karimi, H.R. and Duan, D.P. Dissipativity-based fuzzy integral sliding mode control of continuous-time ts fuzzy systems, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, June 2018, 26, (3), pp 1164–1176.