1. Burgos, M.A., Contreras, J. and Corral, R. Efficient edge-based rotor/stator interaction method, AIAA J, 2011, 49, (1), pp 19–31.
2. Coletti, F., Jacono, DL., Cresci, I. and Arts, T. Turbulent flow in rib-roughened channel under the effect of coriolis and rotational buoyancy forces, Physics of Fluids, 2014, 26, (4), pp 045111.
3. Dutta, S. and Han, JC. Local heat transfer in rotating smooth and ribbed two-pass square channels with three channel orientations, J of Heat Transfer, 1996, 118, (3), pp 578–584.
4. Griffith, T.S., Al-Hadhrami, L. and Han, JC. Heat transfer in rotating rectangular cooling channels (ar= 4) with angled ribs, J of Heat Transfer, 2002, 124, (4), pp 617–625.
5. Han, J. Heat transfer and friction characteristics in rectangular channels with rib tabulators, J of Heat Transfer, 1988, 1, pp 321–328.
6. Han, J.-C. and Chen, H.-C. Turbine blade internal cooling passages with rib turbulators, J of Propulsion and Power, 2006, 22, (2), pp 226–248.
7. Han, J.-C. and Zhang, Y. Effect of uneven wall temperature on local heat transfer in a rotating square channel with smooth walls and radial outward flow, J of Heat Transfer, 1992, 114, (4), pp 850–858.
8. Hsieh, S.-S. and Liu, W.-J. Uneven wall heat flux effect on local heat transfer in rotating two-pass channels with two opposite ribbed walls, J of Heat Transfer, 1996, 118, (4), pp 864–876.
9. Huh, M., Lei, J., Liu, Y.-H. and Han, J.-C. High rotation number effects on heat transfer in a rectangular (ar= 2: 1) two-pass channel, J of Turbomachinery, 2011, 133, (2), pp 021001.
10. Kays, W. M., Crawford, M. E. and Weigand, B. Convective Heat and Mass Transfer. Tata McGraw-Hill Education, New York, US, 2012.
11. Ligrani, P. 2013. Heat transfer augmentation technologies for internal cooling of turbine components of gas turbine engines, Int J Rotating Machinery, .
12. Liou, T.-M., Chang, S., Chen, J., Yang, T. and Lan, Y.-A. Influence of channel aspect ratio on heat transfer in rotating rectangular ducts with skewed ribs at high rotation numbers, Int J of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2009, 52, (23), pp 5309–5322.
13. Liu, Y.-H., Wright, L.M., Fu, W.-L. and Han, J.-C. Rib spacing effect on heat transfer in rotating two-pass ribbed channel (ar= 1: 2), J Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, 2007, 21, (3), pp 582–595.
14. Luo, H., Baum, J.D. and Lohner, R. Edge-based finite element scheme for the euler equations, AIAA J, 1994, 32, (6), pp 1183–1190.
15. Mayo, I., Lahalle, A., Gori, G.L. and Arts, T. Aerothermal characterization of a rotating ribbed channel at engine representative conditions – Part ii: detailed liquid crystal thermography measurements, Jof Turbomachinery, 2016, 138, (10), pp 101009.
16. Menter, F.R. Two-equation eddy-viscosity turbulence models for engineering applications, AIAA J, 1994, 32, (8), pp 1598–1605.
17. Parsons, J.A., Je-Chin, H. and Yuming, Z. Wall heating effect on local heat transfer in a rotating two-pass square channel with 90 rib turbulators, Int J of Heat and Mass Transfer, 1994, 37, (9), pp 1411–1420.
18. Rau, G., Cakan, M., Moeller, D. and Arts, T. The effect of periodic ribs on the local aerodynamic and heat transfer performance of a straight cooling channel, J of Turbomachinery, 1998, 120, (2), pp 368–375.
19. Viswanathan, A.K. and Tafti, D.K. Large eddy simulation of fully developed flow and heat transfer in a rotating duct with 45 degree ribs. In ASME Turbo Expo, pp GT2006-90229. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2006.
20. Wang, Z., Corral, R. and Chedevergne, F. 2016. Experimental and numerical study of heat transfer performance for an engine representative two-pass rotating internal cooling channel. In ASME Turbo Expo, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, pp GT2016–57419.
21. Wang, Z., Quintanal, J. and Corral, R. Accelerating advancing layer viscous mesh generation method for 3d complex configurations, Procedia Engineering, 2017, 223, pp 128–140.
22. Wright, L.M., Fu, W.-L. and Han, J.-C. Influence of entrance geometry on heat transfer in rotating rectangular cooling channels (ar= 4: 1) with angled ribs, J of Heat Transfer, 2005, 127, (4), pp 378–387.
23. Zhang, Y., Han, J., Parsons, J. and Lee, C. Surface heating effect on local heat transfer in a rotating two-pass square channel with 60 deg angled rib turbulators, J of Turbomachinery, 1995, 117, (2), pp 272–280.