1. Feingold, B, O’Sullivan, B, del Nido, P, et al. Situs inversus totalis and corrected transposition of the great arteries [I,D,D] in association with a previously unreported vascular ring. Pediatr Cardiol. 2001; 22: 338–342.
2. Ismat, FA, Baldwin, HS, Karl, TR, et al. Coronary anatomy in congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries. Int J Cardiol 2002; 86: 207–216.
3. Shenthar, J, Rai, MK, Walia, R, et al. Transvenous permanent pacemaker implantation in dextrocardia: technique, challenges, outcome, and a brief review of literature. Europace. 2014; 16: 1327–1333.
4. Huhta, JC, Maloney, JD, Ritter, DG. Complete atrioventricular block in patients with atrioventricular discordance. Circulation. 1983; 67: 1374–1377.
5. Walmsley, T. Transposition of the ventricles and arterial stems. J Anat 1931; 65: 528–540.
6. Torgensen, J. Genic factors in visceral asymmetry in the development and pathological changes of the lungs, heart and abdominal organs. Arch Pathol 1949; 47: 566–593.
7. Lipton, MJ, Barry, WH, Obrez, I, et al. Isolated single coronary artery: diagnosis, angiographic classification, and clinical significance. Radiology. 1979; 130: 39–47.
8. Wester, JP, Ernst, JPMG, Mast, EG, et al. Coronary angioplasty in a patient with situs inversus totalis and a single coronary artery. Cathet Cardiovasc Diagn 1994; 31: 304–308.
9. Pott, C, Brar, R, Valderrabano, M. Implant of a biventricular pacemaker in a patient with dextrocardia and persistent left superior vena cava. Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 2006; 29: 921–922.
10. Kuwata, S, Yoneyama, K, Izumo, M, et al. A rare adult case of corrected transposition of the great vessels with situs inversus with a single coronary artery and an atrial septal defect. Int J Cardiol 2013; 168: e91–e93.