This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
3. FJ Accurso . Update in cystic fibrosis 2006. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2007; 175: 754–757.
4. JI Hoffman . Incidence of congenital heart disease: I. Postnatal incidence. Pediatr Cardiol 1995; 16: 103–113.
5. E Goldmuntz , BJ Clark , LE Mitchell , Frequency of 22q11 deletions in patients with conotruncal defects. J Am Coll Cardiol 1998; 32: 492–498.
7. E Goldmuntz , R Bamford , JD Karkera , J de la Cruz , E Roessler , M Muenke . CFC1 mutations in patients with transposition of the great arteries and double-outlet right ventricle. Am J Hum Genet 2002; 70: 776–780.
8. N Muncke , C Jung , H Rudiger , Missense mutations and gene interruption in PROSIT240, a novel TRAP240-like gene, in patients with congenital heart defect (transposition of the great arteries). Circulation 2003; 108: 2843–2850.
10. GM Baslaim , AA Jamjoom . Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation support post-arterial switch procedure for a child with cystic fibrosis: case report. J Card Surg 2006; 21: 419–420.