This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
4. JP Jacobs . Supplement to Cardiology in the Young: databases and the assessment of complications associated with the treatment of patients with congenital cardiac disease, prepared by: the multi-societal database committee for pediatric and congenital heart disease. Cardiol Young 2008; 18 (Suppl S2): 1–530.
5. JP Jacobs , B Maruszewski , H Kurosawa , et al. Congenital heart surgery databases around the world: do we need a global database? Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg Pediatr Card Surg Annu 2010; 13: 3–19.
8. M Gurvitz , AM Valete , C Broberg , et al. Prevalence and predictors of gaps in care among adult congenital heart disease patients: HEART-ACHD (The Health, Education, and Access Research Trial). J Am Coll Cardiol 2013; 61: 2180–2184.
9. AJ Marelli , AS Mackie , R Ionescu-Ittu , E Rahme , L Pilote . Congenital heart disease in the general population: changing prevalence and age distribution. Circulation 2007; 115: 163–178.
12. JA Graves . Medicaid expansion opt-outs and uncompensated care. N Engl J Med 2012; 367: 2365–2367.
17. MZ Gurvitz , M Inkelas , M Lee , K Stout , J Escarce , RK Chang . Changes in hospitalization patterns among patients with congenital heart disease during the transition from adolescence to adulthood. J Am Coll Cardiol 2007; 49: 875–882.
18. PN Dean , DG Hillman , KE McHugh , HP Gutgesell . Inpatient costs and charges for surgical treatment of hypoplastic left heart syndrome. Pediatrics 2011; 128: e1181–e1186.