This list contains references from the content that can be linked to their source. For a full set of references and notes please see the PDF or HTML where available.
3. T.W. Anderson & H. Rubin . Estimation of the parameters of a single equation in a complete system of equations. Annals of Mathematical Statistics 20 (1949): 46–63.
7. Y. Fujikoshi Asymptotic expansions of the distributions of the latent roots in MANOVA and the canonical correlations. Journal of Multivariate Analysis 7 (1977): 386–396.
10. L.P. Hansen Large sample properties of generalized method of moments estimators. Econometrica 50 (1982): 1029–1055.
13. N. Kunimoto , K. Morimune & Y. Tsukuda . Asymptotic expansions of the distribution of the test statistics for overidentifying restrictions in a system of simultaneous equations. International Economic Review 24 (1983): 199–215.
14. D.N. Lawley Tests of significance for the latent roots of covariance and correlation matrices. Biometrika 43 (1956): 171–178.
15. D.N. Lawley Tests of significance in canonical analysis. Biometrika 46 (1959): 59–66.
16. P.C.B. Phillips Partially identified econometric models. Econometric Theory 5 (1989): 151–240.
19. P. Schmidt Econometrics. New York: Marcel Dekker, 1976.